3. Carnival Spirit
We had saved and dreamed about this holiday and came from the UK.we booked a suite which was terrible, holes in curtains dirty stains and holes on chairs electric sockets hanging off wall and the bath, well I was too scared to use the jacuzzi because the stains on the jets,I wouldn't like to think what might come out, there was rusty stains all over the sealant and the plug area was covered in pit marks and stained an orange? The whole boat was falling apart with duct tape holding it together in many places, the pools were fealthy with used plasters and stains and rust. Even the showers had the same used plasters and hair and dead inspects in the Bottom for three days in a row. Myself and children all got rashes from the pool and didn't use it once I realised how dirty it was.the food was mostly slop breakfast was quite good but the evening meal was half made up of the day before left overs made into a curry and all closed by 9pm we had to live on pizza at least we knew that was cooked fresh. Worst of all was the tours these cost us thousands and everyone was messed up by the staff. Instead of seeing all these amazing places we dreamed of carnival ruined it all they gave wrong information on all trips were late,cancelled half the trip on the day totally unorganised just terrible. I came very close to leaving the boat in Bali and flying home as I was at my wits end. I felt we were so close to our dream destinations but carnival stopped us from seeing these places. Please do not go on this boat I hope I can help people from not ruining their dreams and wasting a lot of money. This was terrible please do go on it even if it's free!

Do not go on this boat !

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Dspinks@sky.com

Dspinks@sky.com’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Vista Suite
Cabin VS 6217
Disgusting! Dirty,old ,stained and even dangerous with plugs hanging off wall.
The third bed was never put away so we couldn't use the seating area, the size was good and the size of the balcony was good but that was also covered in rust.
Can't say much more just TERRIBLE
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins