3. Bahamas Celebration
Overall I really did enjoy my time on the boat and the resort. My friend and I did the 2 nights on the boat and two nights at the resort.I will start with the cruise. Cruise: The Bahamas Grand Celebration was the name of the ship. It was a pretty good size as well. It had lots of stuff to do on the boat such as Casinos,Spa,Fitness center, night clubs, pool, and different shows(including a comedy show) that will entertain you. As with all cruise ships they give you safety briefing. We sat in the auditorium,which was very nice, and after the safety brief they told us all the stuff and events we can do(which I mentioned above) and what we can do if we stayed at the resort. I really enjoyed that part. They also have different upgraded dinner package. $20 per person with a $3 gratuity added. The free food is nice but that dinner package was very nice and well worth it. They offer a unlimited beverage package which is really good for the alcohol drinkers(I'm not sure how much that cost b/c I didn't use it lol). They have a soda package which I think is pointless b/c you already get free tea,lemonade and water but to each it's own. The prices for the spa as far as massage and facials are pretty good bwt $35 to $125. I wouldn't do a manicure or pedicure or anything to do with my nails b/c the prices are too high for it to be worth it(mani $45 pedi $65). They also have a salon $35 for a wash and blow out which I thought was nice. The issue a lot of people had on the boat was the air not working. I'm not sure what the deal of that was b/c it was really hot. So hot that people where sleeping on the deck. So takes a point off their rating. If you do the resort stay you may not get the same cabin you had previously. It wasn't a big deal since we have to get off the boat anyway.Overall great experience on the ship. Resort: The resort is beautiful. The water is clear. The pool is nice. The hotel rooms are nice and they offer room service. I really recommend all inclusive so you can drink and eat at a lot of restaurants for free.They offer free wifi. The transportation from the boat to the resort is also included which is very nice. They have a lot of excursions(I recommend the bond fire. That was nice). One of the things I was disappointed in was the food. The free food that is included in your package is not very good in my opinion. The food you can buy along the little strip mall is good and there are nice places to shop to bring some souvenirs back for your family. The gift shop is expensive so use the little strip mall. Overall I enjoyed my stay on the boat and the resort. They just need to fix the air condition on the ship.Hopefully when I book them again the air will be fixed.

Cruise/Resort stay vacation