Went on our dream cruise that we've been planning for several years. It was my 60th birthday celebration and our 30th wedding anniversary summer. One of the appeals of Oceania was that the airlines and transfers were included in our vacation. However, once we arrived in Italy our bags were not at the Rome Airport. We spent two days in Rome before getting on the ship for an eight day cruise. Oceania was not overly concerned about our luggage in Rome and had very little interest once on the ship. We talked to the General Manager at one point who gave us an additional $150 dollars off clothing (they also gave us 25% off very inflated store prices and free laundry service). One pair of slacks for my wife and myself, two shirts, and a pair of shoes cost over $900. In addition, no one kept us up to date on the status of the lost luggage unless we asked. Seems like when you've spent over $16,000 for your dream vacation, the cruise line could do more! Spent most of our time trying to track down our luggage on our own with little help from Oceania (it was their plane booking). Never got our luggage until after we arrived home..... Not a dream experience for sure! Outside the luggage issue.... Food and general service is World Class. Entertainment is enjoyable if you exceed the age of 90 (lots of 1950 show tunes). Room was very good but not outstanding in terms of size (Bathroom was nice for a cruise ship). My take away, It seems to be about the money for Oceania so don't expect them to go out of their way if something goes wrong. Thanks for the extra $150 off our bill Oceania...... Won't soon forget all you've done for us while on the cruise.

Oceania Luggage Nightmare