3. Oasis of the Seas
I wanted to do something different for Christmas,so I went to a travel agent,told her I wanted to try a cruise and away I went. (Solo male). I travel to Vegas frequently and stay at the Bellagio(who treat me well), but the service and friendliness of the staff was ten-fold better.My cabin attendant, knew what I wanted before I did. The maitre'd in the Windjammer was friendly, without being intrusive and appeared to make everyone feel like a friend. The bus ride to and from the airport is a short 10-15 minutes and Dade County Sherrifs control traffic, giving the busses the right of way.Boarding the ship is as organized as anything I've experienced, and 5400 people are on the ship in short order. We were blessed with calm seas and my concerns with sea sickness disappeared after a couple of hours. You barely notice the ship is moving.Even when it rotated into the dock at Falmouth, you couldn't sense the movement. Activity-wise, there's no excuse to be bored. 2 climbing walls, Flow riders for surfing and wake boarding, pools that little kids cried when they had to leave. Clubs, lounges, for adults. The Theatre,shows on the Promenade by pretty talented crew members. As far as shore excursions went, I only booked the zip line in Labadee. There were numerous experienced people who had cruise these ports before and I found them to be an excellent source for choosing excursions. It's like a small town atmosphere. Lots of fun. Quiet places (Solarium) if you want away from the squealing. One person complained about Royal Caribbean having their hand out every time you turned around. And yes, it's sell,sell,sell, but outside of getting a drink package, I had no problem ignoring it. It was a good warm-up for the shop owners in Cozumel. LOL Thinking about going again.

Excellent!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Seeking Solace

Thinking about going again.
Seeking Solace’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Perfect for my needs. Attendant was fantastic! Made sure my water was the last thing on ice so it was chilled when I returned. Was able to answer pretty much all my enquiries about the ship and shore excursions.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans