3. Carnival Fascination
This ship is very small, and makes poor use of the space it does have. Very little to do, we found ourselves very bored most of the time! The shows were very short, and the performers were quite amateur. There is one small pool for the entire ship, so good luck going for a swim. The food is good. The casino is good, but that is literally the ONLY thing to do. I wish I would've brought a book or something, wouldn't thought I would need one on my honeymoon. As a first-time cruiser, I was expecting much more. Maybe a decent vacation when I'm older, perhaps in my 50's , but as a young couple, this was a waste of money. I will never cruise again.

Boring