3. Rhapsody of the Seas
The Rhapsody of the Seas is showing its age. But so is it's crew. Compared to newer designs, Rhapsody of the Seas doesn't feel large enough for the capacity it holds. But beyond that, other gripes emerge. The food in the main dining room being of worse quality than the Windjammer buffet doesn't bode well for RCL. The crew tries hard but there are limitations. The saving grace for our cruise was the destinations themselves,. I've been on other cruise ships whose itinerary was repeated for me and we enjoyed ourselves on board. That would not be the case on the Rhapsody.

No Longer Up to Par