3. Bahamas Celebration
I have to admit after reading some of the reviews I was a bit leery about taking this cruise . My concerns were not for myself but my traveling companions. This Girls Getaway consisted of my Mother in law and her sister, my two sister in laws and our cousin. That being said, the level and ease of access to and from activities, dining and events for our two matriarchs was of the uptmost importance and could have made or broke our little excursion. We chose the two nighter for the reasons mentioned and our combined schedules would not allow for a longer stay over at Freeport. I am so glad we chose this short cruise, it truly was a wonderful experience. Something for everyone, the two Moms of this group anjoyed an early show so they were able to share over our 7:30 reserved seating dinner how much fun they had . The food at the restaurant was expertly crafted delivered hot and delicious. The servers catered to our every whim with the relaxed attitude as if nothing was too much to ask for. The cruise was filled with happy friendly travelers all enjoying the entertainment, the weather and the overall party atmosphere, plenty of music and dancing, the drinks were delicious and well made the staff attentive courteous and professional. All in all, a great trip and the added Perk of an affordable way to cruise with your loved ones; where it doesnt break the bank . The Bahamas Celebration certainly is a great way to spend a few days away whether you need a short break from your hectic worklife or just spending quality time together with family and friends. I would recommend this trip for top notch fun on a budget cruise. Special thanks to Wolfgang and the Cebration crew for making this a memorable experience for my family and myself.

Girls Family Getaway

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Kiki b

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Kiki b’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Celebration price drops

Cabin E134
Very nice and clean large enough for my cousin and myself .
  Bahamas Celebration Deck Plans

• Beach
    Resort was beautiflly located right on the beach pools were beautiful . Clean towels and lounge chairs provided . Lunch buffet plentiful.