3. Celebrity Constellation
We had never tried a cruise before and now wonder why we waited so long. We have nothing negative to say, only praise, for the wonderful service, the amazing food, and for the many activities for guests to enjoy. We upgraded to a fine dining package, and then my husband booked another as we so enjoyed being made to feel like celebrities! All in all a fantastic experience. We will definitely book another . One thing I would say is the formal nights were not as formal as I imagined them to be, and a cocktail dress for the ladies and a lounge suit for the men is adequate.

We absolutely loved it.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Gilly33

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 4
We had never tried a cruise before and now wonder why we waited so long.

All in all a fantastic experience. We will definitely book another .

Gilly33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 4
Perfectly adequate. We don't spend much time in our room on holidays so don't need luxury accommodation. Beds were so comfortable, clean linen and towels replaced so frequently.
We were happy with our choice.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins