3. Carnival Pride
This was the first cruise for my kids. The 7 day was great. We did an excursion on our own in Nassau so left the ship later than others and back earlier so my kids had the waterworks to themselves for about an hour which was worth it since Waterworks was closed Sunday through Wednesday. That was disappointing, but at least they got it running before the end. My children really like the musical shows at night and getting ice cream at any hour of the day. The food in the dining room was very good. Men...you must bring long pants to go to Formal Night...they do not let you in without them. The food is excellent those nights. We are excited to go on Pride again soon. Even the 5.5 hour drive from Massachusetts was better than a flight! I do wish there had been a Zumba class since all the styles of dance would fit nicely on a cruise.

Loved the Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by SunLover70

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

SunLover70’s Full Rating Summary