Crystal Symphony Cruise Review

IGNORE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS

Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by mjpchicago

• Sail Date: Aug 2015
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (extremely limited view)

I read the negative reviews before we left the usa and started to get nervous. Having done the full cruise now -- they are ridiculous. This was an incredible experience from top to bottom. We are a young couple (34 and 30) and this was our first cruise.

I mostly want to address the negative stuff that has been written or that I noticed.

First of all, the rooms are fairly small - it's a boat folks. Whatever you have you have to float on the ocean and sail. Our room was def cozy but 2 people lived there and felt luxurious from day 1 on. The shower blasts high pressure water, there are his and her sinks. Oh and btw you can order whatever you want whenever you want. We would get a wake up call at 7:30a and then at 7:40a there would be the steward with out piping hot coffee and english muffins. The rooms is just not going to be the same size as a suite at the Holiday Inn in Mobile, AL.

Anyone who complains about the food on this ship needs their head examined, it is all-you-can-eat fine dining, full stop. I was incredibly skpetical of the all you can eat concept; I've been to plenty of crappy all inclusives in my day. This is 1 Michelin star quality every night and that's just the dining room.

The service is incredible from top to bottom, my wife couldn't carry a plate to her table at lunch without having 3 guys swoop in and take it from her.

The clientelle is older but so what? If your goal is to party hard don't got on a cruise. Go to Mykonos, Ibiza, etc. We had tons of fun meeting new people. Guess what folks? Senior citizens are more interesting than 18 year olds.

If you're like me and you were worried that you had overpayed for this stop worrying and get ready for the trip of a lifetyime.

mjpchicago's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (extremely limited view)
Cabin E2 8084

cheapest room on the boat and still awesome.

mjpchicago