3. Celebrity Constellation
We had a party of ten and Celebrity treated us like royalty. The crew was always very nice, helpful and professional. The ship was the perfect size for our large group and there was always something to do. The ship offered great entertainment and the food was very well prepared. When we first got on the ship we were greeted with campaign and mimosas! Our cabin had a balcony and we woke up the first morning with Mount Vesuvius as our view! Even though we had to tender to the Sorrento port, it was very organized and the crew got us ashore very quickly. I do recommend you get there early before 9am to avoid the long line of late sleepers. The cruise offered a variety of excursions, however it did not offer exactly what my group was looking for when it came to the Port of Sorrento. After reviewing private tours on Trip Advisor, I was able to locate several private companies. AP Tours impressed me right away. Their correspondence is extremely professional and their tour guides and well as drivers were all amazing. I highly recommend them and I will use their services again in the future. Check out the website: www.aptours.it.com. You will be impressed with their passion and their knowledge of this region. This was a great alternative to the large tour buses. I am extremely impressed with this region and cannot wait to visit again! The staff on board the Constellation were always giving helpful tips as well. Our waiter,Omar, was exceptional at giving us tips on what to see and our cabin crew member, Frederick, was able to advise me how to get to Koper, Slovania's city center via lift without getting one of the taxis that were lined in front of the ship. The crew members were amazing. My son, who is 15 years old, is an avid Xbox player never did locate the Xbox on board. He was so busy with the all night pizza bar and swimming pools while we were on the ship that he never got a chance to find it! Even though there was a basketball court, my son played shuffle board and ping pong ball with his grandfather and loved it! This ship, though it's smaller then some of the mega cruise ships, had the perfect amount of entertainment to keep us busy for 10 nights without getting tired or bored of it. The ratio of ship size to guests was perfect. We never seemed to feel too crowded and since celebrity seems to attract a mature crowd, their were still plenty of younger adults and children to create a fun atmosphere. I am so impressed with this ship and its crew members that I will only want to cruise with Celebrity in the future!

Cruise of Italy including Croatia and Slovenia

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Gcruisers2

Gcruisers2’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2
Excellent views. The cabin crew took excellent care of us. A bottle of champaign was there when we got into the room and fresh fruit daily.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Rome (Civitavecchia)
    We flew into Rome three days before going onboard the cruise ship. We booked two tours through Viator. The 1st tour was Hardian's Villa and was excellent. The second tour was the wine and cheese Tiber river and was very dissapointing. Some of us didn't get wine or cheese and we were lucky because the wine was horrible. My favorite day in Rome was wandering the back streets to see the Trivi fountain and Rome's hidden charms.
    View All 2,223 Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Review
  • Sorrento
    We did a private tour up the Amalfi Coast with APTours. Our own personal guide, Jovi was amazing and so passionate with knowledge about this region. We also did a private tour of Pompeii with AP tours. Our driver shared information about the area on the way to Pompeii and when we got to Pompeii we had our own personal tour guide who was excellent. We visited the beginning of July and it was very hot and very crowded. We got there early in the morning but reviews say to visit in the afternoon to avoid the crowds.
    View All 117 Sorrento Cruise Port Reviews