• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

FLliving
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

This was the cruise I wanted to take, it offered the most time in St. Petersburg and you are going to need it. All the other ports of call were wonderful and just beautiful. I am a Royal Carribean loyalist. I like the layout of the ships and Serenade was no surprise. She is a beautiful older lady who sadly is showing her age. I was disappointed to see rust in our bathroom and the curtains over our balcony door looked as though they were shredding. I even felt as though the decor as a whole throughout the ship needs updating. The crew on the ship where obviously tired, it was not much longer before their time ended and they could go home. Sadly I saw few smiles and just a over all lag in movement. The access to Internet was almost non existent, I didn't want to be connected all the time but even just checking on our accounts wasn't happening. I have to admit I am not a fan of My Time Dining, it just seemed to take to long to get to your table and I don't know why. I have already booked my next cruise with Royal Carribean and I do believe I will be 'wowed' again.

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Looking dated. To much wear and tear showing, maybe some extra cleaning could improve over all view.

Port Reviews