3. Serenade of the Seas
This was the cruise I wanted to take, it offered the most time in St. Petersburg and you are going to need it. All the other ports of call were wonderful and just beautiful. I am a Royal Carribean loyalist. I like the layout of the ships and Serenade was no surprise. She is a beautiful older lady who sadly is showing her age. I was disappointed to see rust in our bathroom and the curtains over our balcony door looked as though they were shredding. I even felt as though the decor as a whole throughout the ship needs updating. The crew on the ship where obviously tired, it was not much longer before their time ended and they could go home. Sadly I saw few smiles and just a over all lag in movement. The access to Internet was almost non existent, I didn't want to be connected all the time but even just checking on our accounts wasn't happening. I have to admit I am not a fan of My Time Dining, it just seemed to take to long to get to your table and I don't know why. I have already booked my next cruise with Royal Carribean and I do believe I will be 'wowed' again.

Itinary was great

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by FLliving

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Europe
FLliving’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Looking dated. To much wear and tear showing, maybe some extra cleaning could improve over all view.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans