• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Nani25
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2015
Cabin: Oceanview Picture Window

I'm a experienced cruiser. I Loved the ports. Not many lines that offer this great of a itinerary! The ports is why I chose this sailing. The ship was... Meh but I didn't go on this cruise for their food or entertainment. If your sole purpose is to eat on the ship and go to every show then this may not be the ship for you. If your goal is to eat in port and utilize every moment you can in port then I highly recommend this sailing for you! I loved it so much I would do it again!!!!

Beneficial to wear what I wante derby night at dinner but still able to go to the dining room. I will say this buffet was the worst buffet I have ever been to. The food was awful. Dine out as much as you can the food is better if you go to the pay restaurants!

Entertainment was awful probably some of the worst I've seen at sea. I went every night and only stayed for 1 show. I've seen all the ncl dancers and singer shows as they are mostly the same and I travel NCL often. The out sourced entertainment was not exciting. Luckily we were exhausted from being in port all day that we were tired by 10 every night so this didn't bother us at all!

Oceanview Picture Window

Cabin OA

Loved our cabin plenty of space (it's a cruise room so unless u have a PH none of them are huge)

Port Reviews

Istanbul

Exhausting easy to diy if u do your research 1st!

Mykonos

Diy

Capri

Spent 1/2 day hear. Diy it's much cheaper than the cruise tour here. We paid around 50$ rt. cruise wanted a 100$

Venice

No tour we were here a few days before cruise started.

Find a Norwegian Spirit Cruise from $566