3. Norwegian Spirit
I'm a experienced cruiser. I Loved the ports. Not many lines that offer this great of a itinerary! The ports is why I chose this sailing. The ship was... Meh but I didn't go on this cruise for their food or entertainment. If your sole purpose is to eat on the ship and go to every show then this may not be the ship for you. If your goal is to eat in port and utilize every moment you can in port then I highly recommend this sailing for you! I loved it so much I would do it again!!!! Beneficial to wear what I wante derby night at dinner but still able to go to the dining room. I will say this buffet was the worst buffet I have ever been to. The food was awful. Dine out as much as you can the food is better if you go to the pay restaurants! Entertainment was awful probably some of the worst I've seen at sea. I went every night and only stayed for 1 show. I've seen all the ncl dancers and singer shows as they are mostly the same and I travel NCL often. The out sourced entertainment was not exciting. Luckily we were exhausted from being in port all day that we were tired by 10 every night so this didn't bother us at all! In the end if u have never been to Europe and this is your 1st time this is a great way to see it! If your going for the cruise experience choose another line or ship! Happy sailing!

Based on ports not the ship itself! Norwegian Spirit 12 day Mediterranean

Nani25’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 9503
Loved our cabin plenty of space (it's a cruise room so unless u have a PH none of them are huge)
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins