• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Arriving Port Denarau Fiji
Isle of Pines
Isle of Pines near the Sacred Rock
Fun on the water slide
One of the towel animals in the cabin
Port Denarau being greeted by a "Fijian Warrior

In April this year I went on my first ever cruise. I live in Queensland but chose to go to Sydney to cruise on the Carnival Spirit, as I had heard a lot of good things about them. I boarded on 9th April and our first stop was to be Mare but before we could get there we were informed that there was a cyclone and the ship would change course and head to Fiji. Captain Adriano Binacchi was great in keeping us informed.

The staff/crew on board were absolutely fantastic, always smiling, and I just loved the little towel animals that were in my cabin, which was an inside cabin and had plenty of room, with the bed, coffee table and chair, tv, wardrobes and ensuite. The bed was very, very comfortable.

Most of the meals I had in the dining room and there was plenty of choice for meals, every single one of which was delicious. A couple of times I also ate on the Lido deck where the Buffet was and a good variety of food to choose from.

Ocean View

Cabin 6A

My cabin was lovely. Plenty of room with an ensuite. Comfortable bed. Plenty of room in the wardrobes. Different little towel animal everyday. And my Steward was absolutely fantastic.

3 Helpful Votes