3. Viking Sun (Retired)
Joined Cruise ship at Amsterdam airport after delaying the coach for nearly an hour thanks to BA Negligence in loosing my case under the wrong name and sending it to Nairobi. A call from the itinerary provided to the ship and they sent out the search party at Amsterdam airport. BA were worse than useless in that they did not respond to the email provided dispite 5 emails 1 per day requesting assistance only resolving the situation 5 days into the cruise having to email the Chairman of BA. Viking staff were fantastic through out the saga, the concierge made about 10 hours of fruitless calls keeping me informed at all stages. They laundered my clothes, ( wife splits clothes between us) with out charge so kept us going even giving a bottle of sparkling wine t o drown our sorrows you cannot get better service than that. My Thanks to the concierge and hotel manager and receptionist. The ship is small cosey and the staff are welcoming and very helpful food excellent all in all a very good cruise with wonderful scenery I certantly would recommend them

Voyage to Switzerland 26/7/2015

Viking Sun (Retired) Cruise Review by philipsharp

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony

I certantly would recommend them
philipsharp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun (Retired) price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 222
Small but adequate compact clean with large window
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins