I've cruised approx. 8 times on other cruise lines, mainly Princess. This was my first cruise with HAL. I found the vibration of the ship, even in port, to be excessive. I've never experienced anything like it. It made me nauseous. When eating on the Lido deck, I had to choose an area that spanned the width of the ship. The flowers on the tables were shaking. Also, I did not care for the "cutting edge" food that was served in the Rembrandt Dining Room. I was with a group and had to eat in the dining room each night. I didn't care for the choices of either the appetizers or the entrees. I like simple food that I can recognize and this was as far from that as you can get. Nothing seemed to go together. Who puts grilled shrimp over mashed potatoes? I really liked the food choices on the Lido deck and loved the manner in which they dispensed food there. I was used to Princess where once you get into the buffet area, it's a free for all. With HAL, there are servers who put the food on your plate. Much more civilized and hygienic. I also loved the digital workshops that were offered. Wish there had been more of them. We had a stateroom with a balcony and it was very nice but very short on storage space--no dresser drawers. Found 2 drawers underneath the sofa but they were not convenient. The staff were all friendly and eager to do a good job. I liked that each segment of the cruise starts with a "Ask the captain" opportunity in the theatre. The captain was quite humorous. Overall, I would sail on HAL again but I definitely will check with cruise critic regarding vibration and other issues and I will elect the dine anytime in case the haute cuisine is too cutting edge for me.

Eurodam; vibration was a problem.

Eurodam Cruise Review by Nodustonme