3. Marella Celebration
The aircon overall on the ship was poor especially in our cabin. The entertainment was ok apart from the British so called comedian why do Thomson do that we haven't seen a decent (British comedian on any Thomson cruise) We had two meals in the waiter service restaurant both were rotten, we ate in the self service restaurant every meal after that it was fab. We did Mount Etna trip which took 2 hours to get there when we arrived the guide informed us that we didn't have time to go to the top that's why we did this trip to go to the top!! We had 55 minutes to see the craters then back on the bus for a 2 hour trip back to the ship at a cost of £34 each we felt that it was a complete rip off. The ship docked at a port called Brindisi another waste of time. We went on the little petite train that took us all round the dirty back streets; everyone was saying surely it's better than this unfortunately after an hour we saw nothing at a cost it 30 euros I wouldn't recommend this trip to my worst enemy. The staff on the ship are amazing so friendly and courteous nothing is to much trouble. I would recommend this cruise if Thomsons get there act together and look at the Brindisi stop.

Not as Good as the Dream

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by happy travller

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Italy
The aircon overall on the ship was poor especially in our cabin.

happy travller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

I expected to have a fridge in our cabin as the ship is supposed to be platinum not a chance.
I went to reception to ask if we could have one as I need to keep medication in the fridge I was told no you can leave it in our fridge behind reception I find this unacceptable as a platinum range ship I don't think it's to much to ask for a fridge.
The aircon in the cabin was absolutely useless.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans

• Kotor
    We got up at 6am to watch the sailing into Kotor it's absolutely beautiful well worth getting up for.
    Kotor is a stunning place to see lots of little winding back streets.
    If you have the energy you can climb to the top where the views must be the best ever (we didn't do it as there was an exceptionally heat wave when we were there
    View All 731 Kotor Cruise Port Reviews