3. Island Escape
Recently back from a week on our first cruise and for the money it was super value. The food was very tasty and always a good selection, for me the drink was fine, the service was first class. The entertainment was first class and all entertainers should be commended on this and the cruise director led by example which is great to see, even thou the ship is old I always found it very clean and was constantly been cleaned throughout the day. Our cabin was spotless and our stewardess Lelani had a towel formed into a animal for u every evening and she was so polite and nice, thanks for a wonder first cruise made super by staff that care.

Super Value