Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by HeatP0418

• Sail Date: Jul 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

I will never forget this wonderful ship and the amazing staff that all played a part of an amazing vacation! We took this cruise as a family vacation/wedding/honeymoon event. I have never felt so important and appreciated in my life! These staff members (especially Vesyl-server in the main dining room and Glendon- waiter in the pool area) should come to Oklahoma and teach our restaurants, bars, hotels, etc... a little about customer service! I have been back a week and I wake up every morning from dreams about being back on this cruise. I told my husband that I feel like I live on the ship now and have been doing everything I can to plan my next cruise on this ship! Simply wonderful and unforgettable! We played miniature golf, swam in the pools, relaxed in the hot tubs, enjoyed the spa, bars, and restaurants, and even shopped! There were so many options for activities but my now husband and I chose to relax since we were getting married (and we all know how chaotic that can be!) Our Oceanview Stateroom with a balcony was a perfect size and was cleaned twice a day. We came in multiple times to champagne in the room. The only bad part about this cruise was getting off of it :(

HeatP0418's Full Rating Summary

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D3 9336

We were on the 9th floor in an Oceanview with a balcony. There was so much space and it was cleaned twice a day. The housekeeper was so sweet and very involved.

Galveston

We spent a few days in Galveston before boarding the ship. We relaxed at Jimmy's Pier (amazing!) and took family to visit Pleasure Pier and Rainforest Café.

Cozumel

We opted to spend our time off ship having a great time at Senor Frogs. AWESOME FUN and a great experience!

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

We walked around looking at shops and ate at Paradise right on the beach. Great fresh sea food!

Falmouth

After porting in Falmouth, my family was taxi'd to Montego Bay for my wedding at Holiday in and our reception at Margaritaville.

HeatP0418