3. Navigator of the Seas
I will never forget this wonderful ship and the amazing staff that all played a part of an amazing vacation! We took this cruise as a family vacation/wedding/honeymoon event. I have never felt so important and appreciated in my life! These staff members (especially Vesyl-server in the main dining room and Glendon- waiter in the pool area) should come to Oklahoma and teach our restaurants, bars, hotels, etc... a little about customer service! I have been back a week and I wake up every morning from dreams about being back on this cruise. I told my husband that I feel like I live on the ship now and have been doing everything I can to plan my next cruise on this ship! Simply wonderful and unforgettable! We played miniature golf, swam in the pools, relaxed in the hot tubs, enjoyed the spa, bars, and restaurants, and even shopped! There were so many options for activities but my now husband and I chose to relax since we were getting married (and we all know how chaotic that can be!) Our Oceanview Stateroom with a balcony was a perfect size and was cleaned twice a day. We came in multiple times to champagne in the room. The only bad part about this cruise was getting off of it :(

A Time of Our Lives!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by HeatP0418

HeatP0418’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

We were on the 9th floor in an Oceanview with a balcony. There was so much space and it was cleaned twice a day. The housekeeper was so sweet and very involved.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans