3. Quantum of the Seas
Quantum of the Seas is so beautifully designed... It needs Management BAD. I love cruising. This was my 42nd cruise. Never before have I had to go to the Diamond Concierge to get soap for the shower. I asked the cabin steward for another bar of soap after four days, and he told me he didn't have any. I asked him what I should do, he replied: "you should use less.." Basically that is the microcosm of the entire trip. Restaurants are truly bad with terrible service. One night (at Silk) I couldn't get ice water. The water was warm, so I asked for ice. The waitress told me she would have to go to far to get it, and couldn't. She left and never came back. No dessert, no coffee... Nothing. The show promised had apparently gotten off the ship prior to my cruise, so there was only fill in entainers. The sole violinist in its place was nice. In all fairness, the Windjammer was excellent. The decor was beautiful. But there were few shore excursions and they clearly had been thrown together and not well done. The six hours to get off the ship and get a cab in Shanghai allowed fellow passengers to vent at the bad service from the cruise. One elderly lady who had been on for three back-to-backs was screaming (every five minutes) how the cruise sucked. Too bad it wasn't entertaining, but instead a loud reminder of how we have to remember to never book this line again. As a Diamond Member for the last decade, it made me sad. Standing in the rain without cover was almost therapeutic in the line of 2500 people. I will remember the beautiful ship, but can never recommend it to anyone ... Not a good experience.

Beautiful Ship, but Worst Cruise Ever

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by DiamondMember42

DiamondMember42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Well laid out cabin, but service was truly terrible.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans