3. Viking Ve
Our crew from the Viking VE was simply great. Whenever, there was any type of change to the itinerary, it was in addition to & I considered it an upgrade. We were one of the ships that was caught up in the low water problems. Our cruise director, Kane, carried us through that transition without a glitch what-so-ever. I felt it was giving us more for our money, not less. We were able to bus through the countryside and never missed any of the scheduled tours. Great Job. All the shore excursion were very informative. The extension hotel in Amsterdam was so very convenient to public transportation that we explored the outskirts easily. The food, the cabins all of the common areas and our staff were simply wonderful. They catered to us from the time we landed in Budapest until we went through out gate to depart in Amsterdam. I watched as they helped with someone who lost their passport, prepared special food for special diets, furnished refreshment at the door when we returned from a hot tiring tour, furnished umbrellas for those who needed one and blankets if we wanted to sit outside when it was chilly. I will definitely travel Viking again.

Budapest to Amsterdam, First Class

Sailing4ME2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ve price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 112
I was very concerned about the room being so very small but Viking was able to fit everything we needed in the small space. I was amazed at how much storage we had. It had lots of plug ins, lights and little cubbies & shelves for everything.
Main Deck Outside Cabins