3. Crown Princess
The ship overall was very nice, some what dated but clean and very large. I did not even feel like I was on a ship. I took a lot of medication just in case because I can get car sick but did not need it one time. The service was awesome, loved all the staff. We chose anytime dining because we were not sure what time we wanted to eat every day. We were happy with this choice and came and went as we wanted. We joke that we ate our way through Alaska. Room service was great and we used it the day of Glacier Bay because we did not want to leave our room or balcony and miss a moment. I went to my first art auction and loved it everyone should for sure go once. We were so tired from the shore excursions that we would come back to the ship eat and go to the balcony and fall asleep , than move to the bed. I was also not to excited about being on a ship with so many people and loading and unloading but the process they have down and it is quite efficient and it did not bother me at all. I would for sure go on another Princess Cruise.

Crown Princess Cruise Aft Room C752

Crown Princess Cruise Review by catstormy

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Alaska

I would for sure go on another Princess Cruise.
catstormy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Cabin C752
After reading a few reviews we decided we wanted to try the Aft for our room on the Crown Princess Cruise. We were so very very happy with it. The room was somewhat dated but very well kept and nice and clean. The main reason we picked C752 was it was on the back (AFT) of the ship and on the corner. We had the back view and part of the view on the side of the ship. I only hope we can get this room every time. The sound of the waves is there so if you don't like that you would not like this room. It put is to sleep every night. I am not sure if you are suppose to sleep with the door open but we did and it was quite amazing to hear and feel the cool air. The only thing I would do differently is take a blow up mattress and put it on the deck and sleep (I am sure there is probably some rule saying you cant but gosh that is the only way this room would be better) Service was awesome cant wait to take the next cruise.
  Crown Princess Deck Plans

• Mendenhall Glacier
    we had booked a tour to a Salmon bake and Float Plane tour but the weather did not allow for it, so when we got off the boat princess had booths set up to help us with another tour. We did a Salmon bake, sorry I cant remember the name and loved it, the nature was amazing and so was the fresh baked salmon
    View All 856 Mendenhall Glacier Reviews
  • Fishing
    Ketchikan was my favorite stop on the cruise, but that might have been because we went fishing and omg! did we catch salmon. I only wish we had more time. I am planning on going back to the quite village.
  • Seattle
    loved Seattle! only wish I had know I would and we would have arrived a few days before our cruise to visit more.
    View All 802 Seattle Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Seattle Cruise Port Review
  • Nature Tour
    We did the lower Dewey Lake Trail and I must say this is a must for everyone who loves the outdoors. We are 50 year old and it was quite the hike but so worth it.
    View All 10 Nature Tour Reviews