3. Carnival Dream
We just end our cruise today.My cruise party consisted of myself,wife,my daughter, son in law, and a couple who are our good friends.We had a fun filled cruise that was simply marvelous.We enjoyed the ship, food,and service. Carnival exceeded our expectations for this cruise. There is no perfect cruise but this one was such a pleasant experience that we are planning our next one tomorrow.We had an aft balcony that was well suited to our style of cruising.The tranquility of sitting on the balcony enjoying breakfast or simply reading was par excellence. We were expecting crowds and logjams all over the place but we saw very little delays that affected our vacation adversely.The Wok required a little maneuvering and patience but the dish was very good and worth waiting for. Now my wife and I have sailed with Carnival for 9 cruises and we come on the cruise to have a great time and we look forward to an escape from our routine at home/ work.This was it. we went to one show that celebrated vocations through music that was very good. my friends and daughter and her SO went to the comedy shows and they said that the performers they saw was hilarious and they enjoyed themselves. we are a couple in our early sixties and mostly we like to enjoy our cruise at our own pace and the Dream was well suited for our needs.Tired now but happy with Carnival's seven day presentation. btw embarkation was smooth and we were on the ship in about 30 minutes. we had FTTF and we walked on the ship and went right to our room and we found it to be ready as soon as we arrived. Everybody loves Rays in Cozumel was superb. thanks Pedro, Alexandro, and Pedro's sister ( sorry I forgot her name)

Great 7 days

tinkangel54’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 8475
great cabin back of ship well suited for our needs.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Stingray Swim
    Pedro gave a very informed lesson on stingrays and habitat. He and Alexandro were professional and very funny. Our entire group enjoyed the Rays a lot. I will definitely do again.
    View All 42 Stingray Swim Reviews
  • Magic chairs
    Took over head chairs to the beach and we enjoyed shopping and water activities
    View All 13,580 Magic chairs Reviews