3. Celestyal Majesty
I have just returned from this cruise with my parents and 2 younger brothers and just wanted to write a review to describe how absolutely brilliant it was!!! I read a lot of negative reviews before going and it worried me a lot as my whole family were so excited and this was our first cruise. Corfu is a lovely place and the flight there/check in to the cruise was all very smooth and pleasant. Our bags were waiting for us at our cabin doors and our cabin, an outside plus on deck 3, was a lovely room. I'd definitely recommend getting a plus cabin as the regular ones are quite small (my dad and brother had this) but they are still workable. Deck 3 was nice and quiet and out the way but still just a short lift ride to all the bars/restaurants. The food and drinks were absolutely amazing all week and we couldn't stop eating and drinking! We've had some bad experiences with all inclusives in the past but this was far superior. For breakfast we used the buffets and egg/pancake station and the buffet again for lunch which was all fresh and very tasty. We dined in both of the waiter service restaurants on an evening and the food and waiters were excellent, the little show in the seven seas that the waiters perform is worth a watch!! The cocktails are all really nice as is this lager. We had the drinks package and found this good value for how much we drank! My youngest brother went to the kids club everyday 3-4.30 and 7-9 which gave us a nice break and he absolutely loved it, they kept the kids thoroughly entertained. Aside from this he played constantly in the pool which was very safe and there was lots of children to play with. All the staff are so lovely and friendly, the cleaners are so attentive and see to the rooms twice a day. Everyone was always smiley and friendly! The entertainment team are brilliant and keep you entertained all day long with quizzes, games, shows ect. The only 1 complaint we could make, as minor as it is, was selfish people claiming sun beds and going offshore!!! This was very annoying, sometimes we watched sun beds left unattended for up to 4 hours!!! But this happens in every single resort and we still managed to get a seat near the pool everyday! We didn't do any of the excursions off shore, we had a walk around some places but we enjoyed the boat too much and didn't want to leave, this was more of a relaxing holiday for us. As for cruising, this was an amazing first cruise and we could all barely fault it!!! We will definitely be returning. Majority of the negative reviews are people used to a more formal affair which we wouldn't have enjoyed!! So take no notice and go with an open mind because this is an amazing holiday :)

Read this before negative reviews!!!

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by Ajs1993

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Italy

Ajs1993’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Celestyal Majesty price drops

Lovely and clean, great size and comfortable