3. Viking Aegir
I was more excited about this cruise before I went than any of the other 9 I have taken. It was highly recommended by my travel agent and all of the information I had received looked terrific. Viking's ads on TV painted a beautiful picture but it was all false. They knew before we got on the ship that they had a problem with the generator. Every day we gathered for a meeting and everyday the story changed we might do this or maybe not so it was total confusion and drama for the entire trip. We spent 5 days on a hot buss without working air conditioning and 4 nights in hotels. The food was terrible it is the first time I actually lost weight on a cruise. I ask the waiter how does Viking manage to take ground meat for a hamburger and make it to tough to chew? Three nights I had the steak and they were all tough too it certainly was not prime beef which you would expect when you pay a premium price for a cruise. Very little entertainment other than the piano player. We were supposed to have unlimited wine with dinner but we didn't get that either when we were in the hotels it was a 2 glass limit and the meals in the hotels were limited to one choice if you didn't like chicken or were tired of chicken to bad. They did refund 25% and give us a voucher for 25% off a future cruise if you take it within one year. They must be smoking pot if they think anyone will get on another Viking ship within a year.

False advertising big on promises little on delivery

Viking Aegir Cruise Review by tenk59k