3. Carnival Sensation
I suggest you arrive early. Our boat was leaving at 4 p.m. I arrived at Port Canaveral around 11a.m. We took around the clock www.atc.com from the airport to the canaveral. For two people roundtrip came to around $120 total. When we arrived at P.C. we went to the desk where we were greeted by an old man who had a great personality. He asked for our passport and drivers license. Did the paper work and gave us our sail and sign card (do not lose this!!) After that we were on our way on the boat. Very quick process. When we first walked on we entered the main lobby. It was a lot smaller than it looked in the picture but still very nice. Noone could go to there rooms until 1:30pm so we went to the pool area where they had a buffett set up for lunch. We relaxed on the ship had a few drinks and ate some food. Once 130pm came we sat for a meeting with Paul (who is hilarious, def a drunk english man)and then went to our room which was on the Riveria. We had a window view which was nice but since we were on the lower level it was hard to see out of because of the salt from the ocean. I thought maybe they could clean that up before, but it wasnt a big deal to us. The rooms were pretty small it was hard to fit my girlfriends and my bags in the room. That day we relaxed on the boat smoked a few cigars and gambled a little. Overall the boat was nice a little small but for a 4 day cruise what do you expect. The next day we docked at Freeport. We arrived there around 7am. We signed up the Kayak and Snorkel excursion. We had to meet our guide around 8am. We had some breakfast at the seagrill buffett before which wasnt bad except for the scambled egss which tasted like soggy cardboard. We met our guides. One of them was hilarious the other two didnt have much personality. There were about 5 other couples with us. We took a van to the sight. We kayaked for about 20 min to this island and then went snorkeling. The water was pretty rough and cold, so that took a lot of the fun out of it. We went in January so it was expected. Then after we had lunch and headed back to the bus. Overall it was nice to get away from the boat but I wouldn't recommened it. If I were to do it over again I would have gone scuba diving. We then came back for the formal dinner. There was a captains happy hour which was nice. I downed at least 5 glasses of wine. Then we had dinner. The dinner was lobster, which was very good. Our waiter was real cool and gave us an extra plate. Overall, all of the dinners were horrible besides the lobster dinner. I would recommend not wasting time and just eat at the seagrill buffet for dinner except for the formal dinner. After dinner I believe we gambled and played some bingo. The overall entertainment on the boat was pretty bad. Besides gambling and bingo there wasnt much else to do on the boat. But my girlfriend and I played cards together so we tried to find things to do. The next day we arrived in Nassau. We decided to take a taxi from the port to Atlantis. This was the best and cheapest way. I suggest you go very early!! We left around 745am and headed to Atlantis. It was a 10 min cab ride and should cost you $4/person if not then they ripped you off. We arrived there and looked around until 1000am when the office opens to purchase a day pass. The passes are expesive but def worth every penny. They are around $110/person. This pass gave us all access to the beaches, pools, waterslides, casino and aquarium. We laid on the beach for a few hours then went on the waterslides which are freakin crazy. There is once slide that goes straight down. You literally count to 4 and your at the bottom. Afterwards we went on the lazy river which was even more incredible. We were on it for 30 min and I dont think we did one revolution. There were waves, rapids little water slides you go down. After we looka t the dig which was cool haad jelly fish and eels and then laid out at the pool. Afterwards we took a cab to the straw market which right next to our cruise ship. We wakled around there and then got a drink at senior frogs. Afterwards headed back for the night. That was the best night overall. The next night was day at sea. Unfortunalty it was cloudy and windy. We laid out all day on the pool and drank. It was a relaxing day. The only entertainment was annoying british crew member playing a dumb trivia game. If you do decide to gamble this is the day to do it. They had a blackjack tournament as well as slot tournament. It was funny seeing the old ladies pull away at the slots. Overall you will not be dissapointed if this is your first cruise and want to get a way and relax.

First Timer-Great Time