3. Celebrity Reflection
I just came back from a wonderful cruise with Celebrity Reflection. Everything was excellent, from the room comfort to the food and professional and friendly crew members, especially services in the Opus Dining room. I sat always at the same table to get a closer relationship with the same table attendants and the wine advisor. Luis and his team were fabulous! Luis had an excellent team spirit and leadership. Very professional and attentive to all of us. He made very good suggestions on the best meal selection every day. You should ask for him for your next cruise. Luis and his team will add a lot of joy and pleasure to your cruise. I left Civitavecchia on July 10 and returned on the July 20th. Mostly in Greece, and three stops in Italy, one in Turkey. I suggest you taking extra days before departing or when returning from your cruise to visit Rome, which is rich in history. However, there were too many children on that trip. Better to take this cruise during the school period for those who are looking for tranquillity at night.The selection of excursions are also excellent with some exceptions. No need to reserve these excursions in advance. Other interesting options are also available when you go on shore, at the exit of each port.

Italy and Greece, a wonderful cruise to not miss once in your life!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Therese Desjardins

Therese Desjardins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 1C 8278
The room was very comfortable and kept clean all time by Costa who is an excellent stateroom officer. He made sure that we were happy everyday, asking us if we needed something and always there at our service, when needed. We could rely and trust him.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ancient Athens, Plaka and shopping
    Did not have enough time to shop in the PLAKA, as we sat to have lunch as we did not have time to take our lunch before departure for this tour. Would have liked to see the Acropolis closer. The stop at the park at the bottom of the Acropolis was useless and uninteresting.
    View All 13,176 Ancient Athens, Plaka and shopping Reviews
  • Panoramic Ephasus smart tour
    What expecting to see at least the entrance of the Ephasus ruines, as it says on the description of the tour. We could have read on the history and it would have been the same result. The guide was excellent but arriving near the entrance we stood up for 20 minutes under a tree to listen to the historical events of this site. I could have passed the carpet presentation. I wish you would have a tour with no carpet presentation and provide us more time to visit the city near the port. However, I should not haved entered for the presentation and go on my own right away. We had to walk a lot through too many shop to find our way to the ship departure entrance. There shoudl be a diffirent gate for those who do not wish to shop as we got harrassed a lot by salesman.
    View All 13,176 Panoramic Ephasus smart tour Reviews
  • Ano Mera Monastery
    Nice tour, but did not find it should be necessary to wear a saro at the monastery as what they provide us was way too warm. This was the least interesting visit at this monastery, too dark Inside to appreciate its beauty.
    View All 17 Ano Mera Monastery Reviews
  • Naples
    We went to Capri on our own, as this your tour was too expensive and we saw and experience the same thing without the guide for half price. If we had known better we should have taken a boat tour at the port instead of going up on the funicular. It was too long to get on, but faster to come back. Better advise and precision should be given to your client on this aspect, even if they do not buy all your excursions.
    View All 1,418 Naples Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Naples Cruise Port Review
  • Lindos Walking Tour
    This was bit too long on our own at the Lindos center.
    View All 48 Lindos Walking Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    They were all very good excursion, except the one I selected in Turkey, which did not correspond to what I expected. I made already my complaint about this one on board. See guest relation desk.
    View All 322 City Tour Reviews
  • Rome on Your Own
    This travel agency was excellent with client services. However, I would have liked to receive this appreciation questionnaire directly to my e-mail address as they do not pass on your evaluation to us. I had to search for it and call Celebrity directly and wait a long time on line to get an agent who finally told me where to go on your site. This should be more obvious to find when attempting to find it ourself on your website.
    View All 156 Rome on Your Own Reviews
  • Oia Village
    We lost a lot of time in the cable car. You should have a better service for handicap for this specific exercise. May be I should have asked for such assistance for my friend, but there were no guide anymore when coming back to the ship.
    View All 224 Oia Village Reviews
  • Panoramic Sicily
    Was not impressed with the Etna visit. This was not my best excursion. The jewellery visit also was not my favorite attraction.
    View All 13,176 Panoramic Sicily Reviews