3. Harmony V
Days before I left for Greece I read some very negative reviews about this trip. Naturally I was a little nervous. Now that I am home again I can truthfully say there was nothing to worry about. We had a truly wonderful time and visited several amazing islands without dealing with the large ship crowds. We met so many friendly and warm international travelers. This made the cruise all the better! The cabins are small. However, we found a place for everything and tucked our bags under the beds. And in reality, we were hardly ever in the cabin. We docked every day and had lots of time ashore. And the upper deck space was perfect to appreciate the beautiful weather and scenery (and Greek beer and wine). The food was very good. I enjoyed the incredible buffets more than the sit down dinners. So many delicious choices! And there were only three sit downs which were fine. The fruits and vegetables were all in season and so good! What was nice with this cruise is that you eat one meal a day on shore. If you like Greek food or think you might, you will be in heaven! We also loved the swim stops! There is a large platform, a ladder, a shower, and even noodles so you can relax in the Aegean Sea. I have saved the best for last. What made this trip especially memorable was the people. Everyone on board was friendly, thoughtful, and helpful. They truly want you to be happy. I must make special mention of our cruise director Thea. She was unbelievable! I don't think I have ever met anyone in her position who worked so hard to ensure that everyone was well cared for. What a kind, positive, smart guide! And she could be very funny! At every port she helped us arrange activities and always helped orient us with a walking tour. And her suggestions were 100% successes!! This proved to be one of the best trips ever! If you want to experience the Greek Islands, don't hesitate to choose this vacation.

The Perfect Way to See Greek Islands!

Harmony V Cruise Review by Marciac5