A trip to the Baltic! YEA. Places like Copenhagen, Helsinki and St Petersberg. Coming from the southern hemisphere a trip of a lifetime. Every port we visited was fabulous. Getting to them and back on the Azura was a trial at best. Sorry P&O but you have a lot to sort out. My wife and I have been on three previous cruises with Carnival and Princess, around the Med and to Alaska so feel we have something to compare. The only person to get a tip was our room steward, the service by other staff was not up to the standard expected. The food was way below our expectations, in fact the catering staff should be ashamed of themselves. The buffet selection was boring, and the same boring every day. Select dining was some of the most unpleasant dining experiences. Wanting a nice quiet table for two meant sitting shoulder to shoulder with other couples. You ended up being closer to your neighbour than your partner. P & O management need to take a trip with carnival from Barcelona to Venice. The ports are no more spectacular than the Baltic but the onboard experience is totally different. I would never recommend anyone take an Azura cruise until they see a lot of positive reviews and that will not be any time soon I suspect.

Very Poor P & O

Azura Cruise Review by kevnsam92@gmail.com

kevnsam92@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Cabin B309
as expected size wise, tired but clean
  Azura Deck Plans