3. Wind Spirit
Just got home from my third Windstar cruise (twice previously in the Med). I love the smaller yachts which appeal to better clientel and few if anyone under age 18. Windstar is not a cruiseline that people take children on and let them run around unsupervised! We bought the flight and hotel package from LAX to Papeete along with the cruise. I priced the flights and hotel seperately and doing it as a package was about the same and included all transfers. It worked out very conveniently. Ship was clean and comfortable. The service was excellent, food great, staff very responsive. I would not recommend the drink package as we debated it and ended up spending less than a third on drinks than the cost of the package. The "sail away" ritual each evening is awesome when the music plays and each sail unfurals. All of the islands were beautiful and the water was bluer than blue. I went scuba diving four times and it was great. Bought The Wife a nice black pearl on Bora Bora. This is a cruise for relaxing, romancing, and enjoying the beauty of the islands of the South Pacific. It is not a cruise for sightseeing, partying, etc.

Fabulous Cruise!

lee61156’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Spirit price drops

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin A 231
Cabin was great! Clean and comfortable. We were on upper deck towards front of ship at end of passageway (perfect location).
Deck 2 Outside Cabins