3. Explorer of the Seas
Average at best! As regular cruisers (diamond members) I was left deflated and fairly dissapointed after my recent holiday experience on explorer of the seas. Firstly space and seating was a HUGE issue, from struggling to find seats at night in ANY bar no matter how early you tried. The rooms/seating and facilities realistically doesn't cater for the amount of passengers onboard) it appeared to be very understaffed in many areas where you would wait great lengths of time just to get one drink - frustrating as you can imagine! Trying to find a sunbed or somewhere to lay during the day was laughable! (No matter how early you got up) It was like sardines in a tin can for 14 days constantly battling to find a bed to the point where myself and some friends actually resorted to drastic measures and Spent the night sleeping on a sunbed,yes! sleeping on a sunbed in order to avoid the hassle of searching/fighting for one in the morning! We had also purchased the premium drinks package but a fair few times we were charged for our drinks which we found to be very sneaky and had it not been pointed out to us by Other cruisers we wouldn't have been as vigilant to check and have it corrected! Definitely not a rccl level of ship, or level of service that were used to from previous holidays! Had it not been for the fabulous friends and company that we met onboard I wouldn't have had half as good a time as we did and alike many others from our sailing I would not intend on sailing on this ship again in the future!

Average At Best