3. Norwegian Star
I had a great experience. I cannot complain about the service or the amazing crew. However, I feel that this cruise did not target my age group. Ok... If you are 100 years old and you like bingo, this is for you! Or if you are 13-17 and can go in the teen's lounge, you are fine! But when you are a young adult used to playing sports and staying active, then you wont find any of the organized events suit you. Yes, there is a basket ball court; but the events were: teen only! And, a Dodgeball tournament; teen only again. Pools: too small and no nets to pick a game. No climbing walls, no surfing simulators, no ACTIVENESS! And if there was some, it would be rated TEEN ONLY. I agree, there is a gym and a running track. But that's not my idea of being active. Especially when you have 2+ whole days at sea with nothing else to do. My mother loved it! She is 70, though. Enough said!

A cruise that will make feel 20 years older

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by phindar

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Porthole Window

Yes, there is a basket ball court; but the events were: teen only!

And, a Dodgeball tournament; teen only again.

Pools: too small and no nets to pick a game.

My mother loved it! She is 70, though. Enough said!
phindar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 4500
Exactly what you would expect size-wise. Very clean, and the service was great
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins