• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

sdserie
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We embarked from Galveston, terminal 2, and although I believe the port is not run by RRC, it was the first day of my cruise. And we spent 4.5 hours in various lines, half of which were outside in Texas heat.

Being on the ship was a huge relief, then it was dinner time. And our group of 6, that had all booked together, and requested my time dining, was separated by assigned times and tables. None of the three couples were together. It took two days of frustrations and lots of different people to straighten it out. So yay, now we all can dine together. Our head waiter and assistant waiter were wonderful. James and Sergio, thumbs up.

We love to cruise, this was our fourth and my parents 11th. It bums me to have had so many things that weren't up to the RRC standard. We all had balcony rooms, and the beds and pillows were beyond worn out. The mattress felt like a bad pull out sofa, and the pillows were little flat bricks. My last cruise was Carnival, and wow the beds and pillows were amazing. So lastly, this is just a silly little disappointment, but we only had 2 towel animals...the little things help put the smile on your face at the end of the day.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E2

The cabin was nice and exactly what we expected and have had before. However, the bed and pillows were beyond worn out. The bed felt like a bad pull out sofa, and the pillows were hard flat bricks.

Port Reviews

Galveston

Waited in 4.5 hours of lines during embarkation.

Cozumel

We just got off the ship for shopping, lunch and tequila.

Belize City

We did not leave the ship in Belize. It was the first time we stayed back on the ship while at port. Wonderful.

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $178