3. Carnival Sunshine
The layout of the ship was horrible. We booked our cruise late. That was a mistake. I should have never put so much faith in Carnival. I never should have thought that it was going to be okay. You have to do your homework with Carnival. My family and I had to cut through the limelight club to go to dinner every night. The menu was very limited and the food was not that good. Options on the lido deck were limited after hours. Camp Carnival was out of control. Children were running around unsupervised using profane language all hours of the night. Not once did I see security step in to correct the problem. They turned a blind eye. I guess they didn't want to upset the parents of the unsupervised children. I also purchased the cheers program,(alcohol drinks paid for up front) big mistake. They fill you up with a lot of fruit drinks with the least amount of alcohol possible. This was my 9th cruise with Carnival and it's becoming extremely difficult to remain a customer. It appears that the only good time to sail with Carnival is when school is in secession.

Really not the fun ship

Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 1444, 1440
The person(s) that took care of my Cabin did an excellent job!!
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins