3. Queen Elizabeth
I have just returned from an excellent cruise aboard Cunard Queen Elizabeth. There was nothing I asked for that Cunard didn't deliver. My stateroom a Q4 Queens Grill penthouse was very well appointed. It was kept immaculate throughout the voyage. The butler Natalya was excellent and always on hand if needed. I never encountered any member of staff on deck, in a corridor or public room who didn't acknowledge me with a smile. Service throughout the ship was superb. The Queens Grill food was certainly of Michelin star quality and didn't feel the need to eat elsewhere on the ship. Wine quality and prices are comparable with any decent restaurant but please don't expect supermarket prices. Our sommelier David was very knowledgeable and attentive. The service and attention to detail was the same whether ordering a glass of wine or a bottle of vintage champagne. Many thanks David. The bar staff in the Grills lounge Verica and Renzo where first class and really lovely people. The shore excursions provided by Cunard were well organised especially in Russia where a large number of cruise ships were in port. We waited less than five minutes to enter the Hermitage. Formal nights are a big part of the cruise. For anyone not wishing to dress for dinner there are alternative dining venues or in fact cruise lines. Cunard please keep the formal nights. I feel Cunard gave me everything as promised and I have no wish to explore other cruise lines. Thank you to the staff of Queen Elizabeth we will be back in 2016

Baltic cruise on a majestic Queen

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Baddeley

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse
I have just returned from an excellent cruise aboard Cunard Queen Elizabeth.

There was nothing I asked for that Cunard didn't deliver.

Cunard please keep the formal nights.

Thank you to the staff of Queen Elizabeth we will be back in 2016