3. Liberty of the Seas
It was confusing when we needed to park. When we walked to the terminal, it was more confusing with all the lines but once we were directed to stand in line we were ok but it was chaos. Leaving the ship to me was much more organized. We decided to carry our suitcases with us since it would be quicker to depart the ship. We left at an earlier time other than the specific time designated by our luggage number. It went very smoothly and fast. You will be given a departure newsletter and it is very self explanatory. It was our first cruise on the Royal Caribbean, Liberty of the Seas. It is true that there is not much to do around King's Wharf. There is a museum and a mall which I was not impressed with. There was six of us in our party so we took a tour of Bermuda for three hours which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our tour guide gave us a lot of history on the trip. The only draw back is that you don't get enough time (30 minutes) to shop in the city of Hamilton. The store where we shopped was not impressive. I did buy a shirt but the shirts are made very long. I wanted something to buy that had the name " Bermuda" on it. The streets were outlined with hibiscus, roses, oleander which was very pretty. They had a lot of activities for the children. Do not rent a scooter because the streets are very narrow. It was advised by our ship not to rent a scooter because of the danger especially driving on the left side of the road. Everyone definitely drives fast! If we go again, I definitely will take a ferry over to St. George's. If you have two days in Bermuda, I definitely would try to see St. George also. I wish someone had told us to also see St. George. It has its own dock. We asked our tour guide about St. George and he said it was smaller than Bermuda; so, we decided not to go. On the whole, we had two beautiful days there. The balcony was excellent. The King size bed was comfortable. The food was excellent. Room Attendant was very accommodating and he opened the two sides of each privacy wall on the balcony so the six of us can sit together on the balcony and chat like we do at home when we get together. We had three rooms adjacent to each other. On the night that we left Bermuda, a storm was surrounding us but we just received the winds from it. The last two nights the water was very choppy but as the Captain announced at least we had two beautiful days in Bermuda. At last, we arrived calmly and safely to Cape Liberty, Bayonne, NJ.

First Trip to Bermuda on RC Liberty of the Seas; Very Well Satisfied

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Marie Frances

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Bermuda

On the whole, we had two beautiful days there.

At last, we arrived calmly and safely to Cape Liberty, Bayonne, NJ.
Marie Frances’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Bed was very comfortable, plenty of ice for our bucket. Bathroom clean and a beautiful view.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans