3. Viking Beyla
The ship never sailed. I don't know how they can call it a river CRUISE. I did not get notice until after I had arrived in Europe and lost the chance to cancel. it was supposed to cruise from Prague to Berlin. They substituted long bus rides and a move to a second ship, the Beyla. One day (Between the hotel and arrival at the ship) included a mandatory trip to walk around Litormerice for hours in 1oo degree heat where (since they had changed the day of the visit to Sunday) everything was closed except a beer cellar where they had arranged a tasting. I am a 68 year old and was traveling with a friend. In Prague, we stayed at the Radisson Blu Hotel, which was very comfortable and in a great location. The Astrilde was a pretty new ship, although the cabins are small. Two people can't walk past each other. There were daily bus excursions to local towns. Activities and entertainment on the ship were very limited, probably because we did not cruise to planned ports. Two nights were German history, one was a Viking "commercial" followed by irate customer complaints, and one was a string trio from Dresden. Dining on the ship was a highlight with good food, good service, and good company. With the rescheduling, we ended with only twelve hours in Berlin and took the 4:45am shuttle to the airport. In summary, I wish I could have cancelled or postponed. The bad outweighed the good.

Ship never sailed - no chance to cancel

Viking Beyla Cruise Review by SherryAlvesta

SherryAlvesta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Beyla price drops

Very small but in good condition (new) and well designed
  Viking Beyla Deck Plans