3. Queen of the Mississippi
This was our first cruise with ACL. It was wonderful! I enjoyed our cabin-with a view of the coast of Maine. It was just stunning. Watching Maine go by with the lighthouses was like being in a movie. In fact, the city of Bath was used in a movie. Entertainment was just my speed. Not to slow and not to fast and loud. Enjoyed the first night with the trumpet & guitar player. Their music was easy to listen too. The next night a lady with a drummer came on board. She help to lead us through the history of Broadway. Songs and stories where a highlight of her entertainment. The Lobster man was interesting, but he could leave out that he is divorced and what he pays for his ex to live on. The banjo player made magic come out of banjo! He was incredible! My husband loved eating lobster once, twice, three times a day sometimes. I enjoyed the view from the dining room plus the food. Yes, my clothes are a bit snug this week after all the wonderful food from last week. Service on board was good. When there was something we needed, it was taken care of in a timely manner. Loved being on the ship. Watching the fireworks for the 4th off the coast was nice. First time I had a sweater on to watch the event. Wish we could of been a bit closer, but the weather was wonderful and the view was good.

Watching Maine Go By