From the moment we arrived it was like clock work, everything was in order and very organized, ship shape . The Grace is everything you would imagine, its beauty and charm made each day after a long hiking or swim a pleasurable sanctuary to return too. Our Cruise Director Debra was so amazing and was always looking after everyone on the ship. The food was very good, and many choices to be had. Our stateroom was small but efficient the bathrooms were very nice and roomy. Each day there were many excursions usually two after breakfast and one late afternoon before dinner. There were two naturalist guides , Alex and Gilda, both extremely knowledgeable . I preferred Gilda because she was very sweet and kind to me . I tended to stay away from Alex , for some reason he was always reprimanding me and making me feel bad, so in order to not ruin the already wonderful trip i stayed away from him. Other then that, i did enjoy the trip and hope to someday come back and do the other half on the galapagos and maybe try the Evolution to compare.

The elegance of Grace and the Galapagos.

Grace Cruise Review by geo212