3. MSC Divina
I want to share experience on this cruise lien . I have been on a few other mediterranean cruise this was by far " the worse cruise ever" i will not recommend this cruise. The ship is nice and well decorated. However the food was horrible. This was my 6th crsie, i am not new to cruising but i had never had such a horrible service. The worst part was to be charged extra even though we had paid off our balance and had a zero balance. There are so short staff every time we called from desk you had to try 6 to 7 times till they pick up. They are so short staff that one time they forgot to wake us up after putting a wake up call and all he said was well my co worker forgot. We almost missed our flight. My friend hurt her foot . No one picked up at the clinic the nurses were only there on certain hours? As if accidents have a certain time, and they said u have to pay $150 first to see the nurse. The clinic was closed, can u believe this? (I am a medical profession myself) The food was relay really and fruits were old. The formal dinner was awful. The servers at the formal dinner were rood. Impolite and obnoxious. the meat were frozen. Veggies were frozen. I will not waste my money on this cruise. Even though the stops and were great being on the ship was such a bad experience. Bed sheets smelled like body odor. We had to ask them to change them.

Horrible Experience on Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review by mahi_etminan@hotmail.com

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom

Bed sheets smelled like body odor. We had to ask them to change them.
mahi_etminan@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary