3. Carnival Pride
1st off i want to say all of the staff was great! Especially entertainment, dining, and photographers. Only had a problem with the guest services desk when they were very very rude from the second we got on the ship and had all the problems with our room until the last day when my wifes credit card was reported for fraud activity and the lady at guest services would not do anything but keep saying very loudly so that the whole long line hears.. "YOU HAVE NO MONEY" "YOU HAVE NO MONEY" so finally after arguing we were able to use the phone to call bank and settle that. One of the reasons i picked this ship was the waterslide it has .. and it was broken the whole cruise. Buffet and dining room food is HORRIBLE. The buffet had no selections at all and what it did have was gross. Recently got off the carnival sunshine and it is no comparison. Davids steakhouse was Great Beside the disgusting smell and the wet carpet our inside cabin was very spacious... Better than i expected I thought the shows were pretty entertaining and the cruise director was great. There are a few more complaints but not worth my time... I will be cruising norwegian or royal carribean from now on.

Horrible Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by boneyomama

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Davids steakhouse was Great

I thought the shows were pretty entertaining and the cruise director was great.

boneyomama’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 1202
cabin was actually not bad for an inside cabin... until we were told there was a water leak and the room smelt HORRIBLE!!!! We were not able to use the room until HOURS after we got on ship.. Guest services was very rude to me and my wife about the whole situtation only giving us free drinks... I DONT EVEN DRINK!! Had to keep coming back and waiting on a very long guest services line for them to only tell us heres a free drink come back and wait on this long line again in an hour
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins