• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2008
Cabin: Junior Suite

Observations on this cruise:

• Our waiter was just not up to par. We never really got to know him very well. He brought breakfast to our room on day 7 and did not even recognize us! In the past we wanted to take home the waiters/waitresses. This time we hardly know them! • Our assistant waiter was never introduced and we still do not know his name. • All food seemed to be a lower grade than before. • Very little variety in food. • Food only marginally good. • Food better in Windjammer. • We were always last to be served. • Cold coffee was served to the entire table.

• Once I ordered a steak medium-it came raw! They offered to bring me another but by the time they brought it they had all left to go off and dance for everyone. Of course, that meal was a total disaster. Three times I ordered beef-all three times it was chewy and lacking in flavor while the menu said it was Black Angus. It certainly was not the Black Angus I am accustomed to.

Junior Suite

Too much noise from above. Small closet for JS. Old TV. No ability to check billing from the room.

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $234