3. Viking Gullveig
I was not sure what to expect on my first River Cruise but I loved it! The cruise docked by the cities, the excursions were well organized with time to visit on your own, the crew was awesome, helpful and very friendly. Boarding and getting of the ship was a breeze. It never felt crowded as there were only 180 passengers. It was fun and you got to know people on board. No huge extras to pay for at the end of the cruise as all was included. My bill was 8 Euros as drinks were included during the meals as well as the excursions. No photographs, another plus. Only participated of the included excursions but there were optional excursions. End of the cruise was really well organized and we did not have to leave our bags outside our cabins until 9 AM on disembarkation day. The crew was really great organizing the transfers and taxis for the passengers. The best disembarkation ever.

Loved it!

mercersue825’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gullveig price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 209
The cabin was small compared to Sea Cruises but it had plenty of storage and a nice bathroom.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins