3. Oasis of the Seas
My wife and I just did a 7 day Eastern Caribbean on Oasis, and it was wonderful. We ate in Chops, Solarium, Giovanni's and all were excellent. We mainly did breakfast and lunch at the Park Cafe. Let me rephrase, I went and got my wife and I breakfast and lunch to eat on the balcony. We were on Deck 8 and a very short walk through Central Park to the café. The shows were excellent, especially CATS, and the Sand Artist during the ice show. All workers were fun and professional. Our cabin steward was the best we have had to date. The Diamond Lounge and amenities were great. Windjammer was so-so. Although embarkation was delayed due to a HUGE travel group in front of me on the same deck, disembarkation made up for it. We had a 1030 flight, so we did the "carry off" option. We walked off the ship at 615am, and we were through security at the airport by 645am....amazing.

Another Wonderful Experience On Oasis

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by nukedon

nukedon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Very clean, comfortable, and temperature controlled....Loved Imade our awesome cabin steward.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans