Just returned from 8 night cruise from Hull. Embarkation was so easy no delays at all. Our cabin on Atlantic deck was very comfortable, with plenty of wardrobe space. Bathroom with bath and shower . I cannot understand all the negative reviews of this ship, I cannot fault anything about it. The food was fabulous and plentyful and service first class. Entertainment was great , the entertainment team worked really hard and put on some first class shows. The guest entertainer was a comedian and magician called Andy Leach. Very funny and clever. We didn't go on any excursions preferring to do our own thing. On arrival back in Hull disembarkation was very good again and we were home again an hour after getting off the ship.

Norwegian Fjords

Astoria Cruise Review by Brid Pete

Brid Pete’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Azores price drops

Very comfortable beds and plenty of wardrobe space. Large bathroom with bath and shower.