3. Disney Wonder
The cabin was clean and our steward was polite. The common areas and restrooms were kept clean as well. My problem was with the wait staff. This was my 5th cruise with Disney, I am a DVC Member, and this may be my last. For those that don't know, Disney Ships have rotational dining. This means you eat at 3 different resturaunts and your tablemates and wait staff go with you. This is nice beause they seem to try to sit you with people roughly your own age, or your children's age if you have any etc. Your waiter and their asst. get to know your preferences and it's usually nice. Sadly when you go to a restraunt for breakfast or lunch the waiters knowing you won't be tipping them aren't as friendly especially if you go in torwards the end of service. I felt very rushed the times I did this. I don't like getting dessert 5 min after my meal is served. This happened both times I had lunch late. Same attitude on the Alaskan Cruise we took in 2013. One of our ports was cancelled during the cruise over state dept warnings. I understand why as it was a safety issue. Our waiter for lunch that day complained through our whole meal about it because the staff had to work much harder during at sea days than port days. He informed us how much he and the rest of the crew hated Panama Canal cruises because most of the days were at sea. The food itself was mediocre. If you don't have the room to rest your meat or time to cook it properly don't serve it. Most of the meats were dry and overcooked. Most of our appetizers seemed very well rested. They seemed to do okay with pasta dishes. If you want good food on the Wonder eat at Palo's. There is a $30.00 fee per person and you must be 18 to eat there, liquor is extra, but the food is wonderful. If you had that meal on land it would easily run $100.00 or more per person. The entertainment is pretty good, think Disney Show on Broadway, and they had 1rst run Disney movies sometimes in 3D. They also had a man who captained boat through the Panama Canal for many years give a talk everyday we were at sea. My husband really enjoyed this. I have to say my favorite thing was the crew talent show. The had an engine room Guns and Roses coverband that was really good. We went snorkeling in Cozumel Mexico and Cabo Mexico we really enjoyed this. We did the exursions through the ship. We also booked a bus tourin Cartagena Columbia. I'm glad I did this because it would be stupid to go all the way to Columbia and not see it. It was basically one big tourist trap broken up by street performers you were very encouraged by your tour guide to tip. I don't know if he or the tour company and There only seemed to be one, got a cut but someone did. He would steer us toward one vendor and away from others saying their stuff was junk even though it was all pretty much the same. The little shopping mall was way aver priced. Coffee was $22 for 3 pounds an $8.00 for the same amt from the street vendor for the same brand. The weather is very humid and when you get back to the ship crew members are waiting with cold wet towels. Disney is very organized getting you on and off. Speaking of humidity bring a sweater. They keep the ship really cold. I really felt it during dinner. I found out why when I turned the air down in my cabin. It gets really humid if they don't keep the A/C blasting. They have an all adult pool which is nice, but the waiters get nasty if you aren't drinking. One kept asking me if I wanted any sippy sippy, getting more and more sullen as the cruise went on.

Not My Favorite

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by Missy822

Missy822’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05A 6062
It was clean but it need a few repairs. The closet doors and the veranda door stuck. Our steward noticed and had the repairs made while we were away.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins