3. Quantum of the Seas
The ship was great no complaints I've been on a number of cruises it was by far the smoothest,however there's a major problem in the main dining room which is called the Windjammer it is understaffed at times impossible to get seating and when you are lucky enough to find a table it's covered in the previous passengers mess and this is continuous,apart from that it's great but it was by far a minor problem compared to departure at Shanghai . ON arrival at Shanghai we were bundled off in mass from it was absolute chaos passengers were standing in very long queues for an eternity then the same at customs. Then it got around the problem started because they had Chinese dignitaries boarding and to entertain them they wanted to do this in the main theatre where the bulk of the passengers were waiting they didn't give a stuff about the passengers just stampeded them off THe final straw was bedlam finding our luggage it took us 2 hours they just mixed all the numbers together and literally dumped them in the terminal it was open slather there were fights amongst the passengers you can imagine over 4000 fighting to get their luggage and then Chinese security got involved I don't the outcome of that,we had friends email us saying they had to leave there luggage behind so as they could get there flight to Singapore,I didn't mention the ship was delayed for 12 hrs because of fog that was no fault of theirs we only had one day in Shanghai so that was a waste of money we booked in 11pm that night and left the next morning pretty expensive nights sleep, we were the lucky ones thousands lost there connecting flights',through all this there were was no one to offer assistance it was sink or swim.and to top it off it took at least an hour to get a Taxi. I think I would be in a long queue complaining about that voyage,as yet we have had no appollogies from Royal Caribbean they have a lot to answer for.

Good and bad