3. Nieuw Amsterdam
We has been cruise for more than 10 times in difference cruise lines, this is our first long Transatlantic cruise, 26 days, from Miami to Venice. On this cruise, everything's meet the standards of the other cruise lines (not the exclusive cruise lines). We are very easy going couple, we are not picky. But in this cruise, for 26 days we had a lot of times to talk to the other passengers and every body was agreed that HAL need to improve the nightly production/broadway shows. For a reason that I don't know why the Cruise Critic's Editor gave a 5 stars on the review of this ship activity (?). BTW, I am sorry for not write a long review b/c I don't know how to type and not very good on grammar.

Need more broadway/production shows.

Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review by datman1234

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

datman1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam price drops

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I
We got a inside room on the deck 10, we like it, just one step a way from the fresh air and the pool, spa, Lido restaurant ..... are one deck below (deck 9)
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins