3. Carnival Sunshine
We were married aboard the Carnival Sunshine on June 19th. The ship is beautiful, the food was amazing, the entertainment was top notch, and the crew second to none. I have cruised many times with several cruise lines. Carnival has really stepped up their game with this ship. Virtually everything about our cruise was perfect. I can't think of any instance where I was disappointed by either the service, the crew, the quality of the entertainment, or the food. I don't want to post some long drawn out review. So I'll end my review like this. If I had to do my wedding and honeymoon all over again, I would once again choose the Carnival Sunshine. It was simply perfect.

Amazing Ship and Crew

Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Premium Vista Balcony
Cabin 9C 6346
Beautiful and spacious. Huge balcony.
Very comfortable. Perfect for our honeymoon.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins