• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2015
Cabin: Inside Stateroom 11
Traveled with children

Celebrity summit left a lot to be desired. Wish we chose a different ship for an itinerary that had so many at sea days. maybe if you have never cruised before, it would seem ok but definitely do not feel we got our money's worth & i've always felt the opposite about cruising.

i've cruised 3x's with carnival & 1 time with royal caribbean.

If traveling with kids, celebrity summit did not seem family friendly & had way too many age restrictions. For example the paper airplane contest by the pool, why only over 18?!! Karaoke -?!! What's the reason? I understand no toddlers but teens we were with (13 & 17) would have loved to participate as my daughter is a talented singer, but weren't able.

Inside Stateroom 11

I was most Leary of our cabin size for a family of 4. I found it to have adequate space.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

We are from the Philadelphia area & I LOVED leaving from this port!! Sooo easy & quick. I never want to leave from anywhere else!

King's Wharf

Beautiful. Nice surroundings. Expensive. A couple cute restaurants. The Frog & Onion is the restaurant the cruise suggests - overpriced. Preferred Breakers the orange restaurant with deck when u first disembark.

previous reviewnext review